1. If you would like to download from Pipi, simply click the Pipi storage space (controlled by ctfiles account), you will see:
2. You can download them all by clicking the box in left hand corner near “文件名” (need Ctfiles account) or download them one by one.
3. For batch & download (need Ctfiles account), you can copy the links and use your download machine to download. It supports resume.
4. For zipped & download (need Ctfiles account), you can download the files from one of the service providers. It does not support resume.
5. If you do not have a Ctfiles account, please click one of the file you want to download, for example, the first file, you will see:
6. Please download the file using “Normal speed” (the other methods need Ctfiles account).
7. Please click “普通下載”, you can save the file to your computer.
8. You will encounter the malware caution in some browsers. Please click “More options”, and then “Continue anyway”. You can save the file to your computer afterwards.