1. When you download the files in Google Drive, you will encounter “Download Quota Exceeded” sometimes. Here is a tutorial on how to bypass google drive download quota exceeded.
(If you are in a hurry, please scroll down to 10 to see conclusion.)
There is two sharing type of google drive. One is “Folder Share Type”. The other is “Link Share Type.
We will first discuss “Folder Share Type”(Please go to 6 if it is a “Link Share Type”:
2. To bypass this limitation, simply right click the file you would like to download and choose “Make a copy” (please ensure that your google drive has enough storage space).
3. You will be notified that a copy of that file is created in your Google Drive.
4. Go to your Google Drive, right click the copied file and click download.
5. You can now start downloading the copied file.
6. For “Link Share Type”, please change uc to open and you will be re-directed to the webpage below:
7. You will be notified that the file cannot be downloaded.
8. Please go to your google drive. A download record will be found.
9. Please right click the file and choose “Make a copy” (please ensure that your google drive has enough storage space). You can now start downloading the copied file.
10. To conclude, the concept of it is:
i) Please view the file you want to download once;
ii) Go to your google drive; and
iii) Make a copy (please ensure that your google drive has enough storage space) to that file and download the copied file.